1.15.2010

Fashion Friday - A new tradition

So I'm starting a new tradition, one not super original but it helps me be consistent. Fashion Friday.

I've been reading Vogue News a lot lately because I want to keep up to date with the latest. One of the things I really enjoy is the street style. I must copy some of these looks, yeah?

I LOVE everything about this outfit. It's so colorful and fun, but pretty with the tights and heels. And I'm also on a mission to find the perfect oversized bag.

I'm in love with her bag. again. And her perfect use of a scarf. I never seem to do them correctly. I love big flowy layers.

Is there anything more wonderful than walking the streets with a cute outfit and a coffee in your hands? I think not. I also enjoy her jacket a lot.
Hopefully these post get more educated as they go on. But for now, enjoy what I enjoy.

1 comment: