12.22.2009

My Fab-idol.

Is there anything more fabulous than Sara Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw?

No.


I sit here on my Mac (yes, the very one Carrie writes her famous column on every episode!), watching the Sex and the City movie at 2am as a result of one too many sugary Christmas festivities treats. As I do this, I realize that I want to be her. No joke. Ok, granted, I'll do without the dysfunctional relationships... but i'll keep the shoes, NYC, parties, downtown apartment, the clothes, the girlfriends...yeah.

Plus, this dress is fabulous. I really want to get into fashion blogging more. Here comes the research!

Let's point out the perfect of this picture: Sarah Jessica Parker. New York City. GORGEOUS hair, Jennifer Hudson, and Starbucks. Need I say more? I think I'll be narrating my life in my head from now on a la Bradshaw.

3 comments:

  1. Hey :)

    Just came accross your blog via 'life in a venti cup' and it's really pleasant here.

    You are officially on my reader :)

    Are you a student?

    Take Care,
    Kaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you =] Yes I'm a student. College. yay :) Just trying to start off blogging I suppose.

    ReplyDelete